Genisis P32 CNC
Having sold sliding table panel saws for many years, this new model from the established Genisis range quite simply is unbeatable in terms of quality and unbelievable value for money
In today's difficult trading conditions,this machine sets out to be the ultimate recession beating,credit crunching panel saw. Aimed at the medium sized manufacturer,it is a full blown industrial machine with the same heavy duty sliding table as found on the 'X' type machines, the same heavy duty cross cut fence with 2 x heavy duty flip stops, and taking a 400mm diameter blade driven by 5.5Kw (7.5Hp) motor makes this suitable for solid wood as well as panel sizing.
However, this all new machine is the CNC version which has an overhead mounted colour touchscreen control that gives easy access to the following functions;
- motorised raise and lower of the main saw blade
- motorised tilting of the saw blades
- motorised movement of the 1300mm rip fence
- motorised raise and lower of the scorer
- motorised lateral movement of the scorer
- ability to work off the upper or lower dimension when the blade is tilted
- quick program page
- facility to store up to 300 programs
We guarantee there is nothing on the market to beat this machine at this price level, so why pay more for a lesser value product?