The professionally operated mitre guillotine used by joiners and picture framers all over the world.
The byte by byte system allows timber of up to 4 inches to be precisely measured and mitred. A sliding vernier measuring system accounts for moulding rebate width when setting the length stop.
Cast iron tables and a steel floorstand ensures this machine will remain accurate throughout many years of work.
- Maximum cutting width: 100mm
- Maximum cutting height: 160mm
- Maximum length of measurement: 1500mm
- Fences adjustable from: 45 degrees to 90 degrees
- Table Height: 840mm
- Dimensions: width 2140mm x dia. 600mm x height 1170mm
- Weight: 122kg
- Rating: Trade
Supplied with measuring system, left hand extension table which extends the bed by 770mm, rebate supports, premium re-sharpenable knives, adjustable fences, waste chute, collection bag and cutter guards.