The Genisis 'X' series of sliding table panel saws must be one of the finest machines available on the market with every part of the machine designed for a purpose as opposed to a price. The structure of the machine and the construction are designed to withstand even the most demanding of cutting requirements with the frames being manufactured from heavy gauge steel which is laser cut and finger jointed ensuring strength and accuracy for the long term. Additional torsion bars are fitted to the base of the machine, again ensuring a structurally sound rigid base and frame, eliminating the possibility of flexing during operation and ensuring accurate and chip free cutting.
- 3200 mm sliding table of multi chamber construction running on solid and hardened steel runners with large diameter 'dumb bell rollers' to ensure an easy gliding motion.
- 1300mm rip fence mounted on a solid hardened and chromed 50mm diamter bar
- Fine adjustment to the rip fence
- Powerful 5.5 Kw (7.5Hp) motor
- 4 blade speeds by easily accessible manual belt change
- Independent scoring saw
- Machine is fitted with a NC keypad which gives motorised adjustments to:
Raise and lower of the saw blade
Tilt of the sawblades, numeric entry with LED digital display
Raise, lower and lateral adjustment of the scorer
- Heavy duty, large section crosscut fence, telescopic with flat scales for ease of use.
- Quick release of cross cut fence for cutting solid wood or ripping larger panels.
- 2 x heavy duty flip stops, the action in a self lubricating bush to ensure long term accuracy.
- Self supported over head safety guard for better dust extraction and to allow possibility of grooving
- Maximum blade size 350mm diameter
- Maximum depth of cut 100mm
- Machine supplied with seperate angle cutting fence
N.B. Stock machine fitted with overhead control panel and additional start/stop mounted on the sliding table.