Genisis X3 Plus
The Genisis 'X' series of sliding table panel saws must be one of the finest machines available on the market with every part of the machine designed for a purpose as opposed to a price. The structure of the machine and the construction are designed to withstand even the most demanding of cutting requirements with the frames being manufactured from heavy gauge steel which is laser cut and finger jointed ensuring strength and accuracy for the long term. Additional torsion bars are fitted to the base of the machine, again ensuring a structurally sound rigid base and frame, eliminating the possibility of flexing during operation and ensuring accurate and chip free cutting.
This is the flagship of the Genisis range of sliding table panel saws weighing in at an almighty 1,144kg. The machine is equipped with motorised adjustments to the main blade and scorer and also has a generous 1500mm motorised rip fence with automatic dimensional correction when the blade is tilted. All operating elements are convenienetly mounted in an overhead control panel which incorporates a colour touch screen controller which offers memory retention for cutting lists and the ability to calculate the exact setting for the fences when the blade is working on an angle, i.e. it is possible to work off the top or the bottom dimension with the blade tilted.
- 3200 mm sliding table of multi chamber construction running on solid and hardened steel runners with large diameter 'dumb bell rollers' to ensure an easy gliding motion.
- Colour touch screen controller mounted in an overhead safety panel which offers;
- Motorised raise and lower of the saw blade with digital display
- Motorised tilting of the saw blades with digital display
- Motorised raise lower and lateral movement of the scorer with digital display
- Motorised movement of the 1500mm rip fence
- Memory storage for up to 300 programs
- Auto correction of rip fence when blade is tilted
- Possibility of working on the inside or outside dimension when blade is tilted
- Sawblade storage data, diameter and kerf with auto correction
- Powerful 5.5 Kw (7.5Hp) motor
- 4 blade speeds by easily accessible manual belt change
- Independent scoring saw
- Heavy duty, large section crosscut fence, telescopic with flat scales for ease of use.
- Quick release of cross cut fence for cutting solid wood or ripping larger panels.
- 2 x heavy duty flip stops, the action in a self lubricating bush to ensure long term accuracy.
- Self supported over head safety guard for better dust extraction and to allow possibility of grooving
- Maximum blade size 400mm diameter
- Maximum depth of cut 125mm
- Machine supplied with seperate angle cutting fence
N.B. Stock machine fitted with aditional start/stop mounted on the sliding table.